This opportunity seeks to stimulate research on mid-life adults (those 50 to 64 years of age) that can inform efforts to optimize health and well-being as individuals age and prevent illness and disability in later years.
- Funding Mechanism: R01 Research Project Grant
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PA-18-849
- PA-18-849 (AIDS related) R01 Research Project Grant
- PA-18-850 R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant
- PA-18-850 (AIDS related) R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but need to reflect the actual needs of the proposed project.
The total project period for an application submitted in response to this funding opportunity may not exceed 5 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 28 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review