The goal of this funding opportunity is to tackle and answer the most critical clinical questions affecting women diagnosed with breast or ovarian cancer, with the potential to transform the clinical management of these conditions by delivering high impact patient outcomes significantly faster than existing funding mechanisms.
Funding & Duration
The total funding available is $1M over 3 to 5 years, which will fund one or two research projects.
All investigators must:
- Have demonstrated research experience, capability and productivity commensurate with their career level.
- Have demonstrated past experience in or future potential for a career in ovarian and/or breast cancer research.
The PI and at least 50% of the nominated CIs must:
- Reside in Australia (or intend to reside in Australia) throughout the funding period.
- Be an Australian citizen, have resident status or have an appropriate visa to work in Australia for the entire duration of the funding period.
- Be affiliated with an Australian Institution.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review