The South Australian Academic Health Science and Translation Centre (The SA Centre) is inviting applications for Rapid Applied Research Translation for Health Impact Grants through a funding allocation from the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).
This specific MRFF Funding is distinct from other MRFF funding streams and is available only via the SA Centre.
Funded projects will:
- improve patient experience by enhancing care pathways and service connections;
- reduce unwarranted variation in healthcare and patient outcomes;
- improve the health of certain at-risk groups in Australia, such as Indigenous Australians; and/or
- concentrate on areas of direct patient benefit, quality, safety and health system performance, through collaborative research.
Funding & Duration
The funding scheme aims to provide financial support through a package of up to $200,000 for a 12-month period.
Researchers based in South Australia and employed by a South Australian Academic Health Science and Translation partner organisation.
Please refer to the Funding Guidelines [PDF] regarding priority research areas and eligibility relating to this funding opportunity.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 20 August 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code FND000445
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review