The Children’s Tumor Foundation invites applications for its clinical research awards. These support early-stage pilot clinical testing of potential candidate therapeutics for the treatment of tumours and other manifestations of NF1, NF2 and schwannomatosis or innovative clinical studies.
Applications should be broad-thinking novel ideas and must include a clinical element. Projects that are encouraged include:
- biomarker studies adjunct to an ongoing clinical trial such as molecular, imaging or genetic biomarkers, or other novel outcome parameters that may better inform on and ultimately help accelerate a clinical trial;
- preclinical and clinical collaborative studies.
Funding & Duration
Awards are worth up to USD $150,000 (approx. AUD $202,000) each.
US and international researchers may apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 3 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review