CRC-Ps are short-term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research projects to develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes.
To support the overall aims of the CRC Program, CRC-Ps must:
- be a short term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research project to develop a product, service, or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes
- benefit SMEs and increase their capacity to grow and adapt in changing markets
- include education and training activities.
Funding & Duration
CRC-P funding is available for a duration of up to three years and CRC-Ps may request a maximum of $3 million of Commonwealth funding. The minimum grant amount is $100,000.
All partners must contribute resources to the CRC-P. The total of these resources, including cash and in-kind, must at least match the amount of funding sought from the Commonwealth over the funding period.
You can use funding to support costs directly related to the project, including for:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- related information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research.
Each CRC-P must include and maintain amongst its project partners at least:
- two industry entities including at least one SME; and
- one research organisation.
View the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility criteria.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 6 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review