This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 713406
RESPIRE3 is an international, inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary programme providing Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doctoral research fellowships to early stage scientists with the potential to become the leaders of tomorrow in the respiratory field. It is co-funded by the European Union (EU) and builds on the success of the previous RESPIRE1 and RESPIRE2 programmes.
Fellowship candidates can choose between two options, both offering attractive working conditions and a strong focus on career development:
- 2-year European Fellowships – open to candidates of any nationality to come to or move within Europe
- 3-year Global Fellowships – also now on offer.
Funding & Duration
Grants consist of a living allowance of up to €56,400 (approx. AUD $88,000) per year, a mobility allowance of up to €14,600 per year (approx. AUD $23,000) , if applicable a family allowance of up to €6,000 (approx. AUD $9,000) per year and up to €3,900 (approx. AUD $6,000) for the host institute per year for exactly 24 months. The two-year programme may be extended by an additional year in the industry.
- Candidates from any disciplines can apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science at one of more 100 pre-registered host centres worldwide;
- PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience, with at least one first author publication;
- Transnational mobility required.
Full information on all eligibility criteria in November 2018 Application Guidelines.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 October 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review