The Ignite SA Triple 10 Research Grant is an initiative to support and build upon existing applications using advanced networks that provide transformative public benefit.
The projects must be using next-gen technologies that require high speed, advanced networks and are transforming how we live, work, learn and play.
The funding will extend the capability of applications that are in the pipeline, can be further developed, or expanded through wider testing within the Ignite Smart Gigabit Community.
Funding & Duration
Three grants of $10,000 will be made in this round totalling $30,000.
To be eligible for the Ignite SA Triple 10 Research Development Grant:
- Applicants will need to have a South Australian based presence.
- Employed by a research institution / organisation in South Australia.
- The application must require any one or more of the following:
- Gigabit bandwidth, or
- Low latency response, or
- Utilises advanced networks
Grant funds must be spent on existing applications to extend capabilities, reach new and/or different markets or to extend testing capabilities to advance an application.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 31 August 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org