This contract is for completion of floristic surveys of 198 x 0.04 ha quadrats in River Red Gum forest in Murray Valley National Park.
- OEH is looking for rigorous field surveys with exceptional attention to detail and provision of high quality data.
- Some field sites are remote and will require staff to be appropriately prepared in order to minimise fire and first aid risks.
- The botanists must coordinate field surveys with other staff. Work will be completed in teams of three, consisting of: one highly experienced botanist, one support botanist, one vegetation specialist.
- Site access may be affected by unforeseen events including flooding, high fire risk, and fire events.
Tender No. & Further Information
- NSW eTendering website – tender_1951
Closing Date & Time
- 14 August 2018 (10am EST)
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.