Sea Pact invites applications for its project grants. These support projects that aim to advance sustainable fisheries and responsible aquaculture practices.
For this call, preference is given to projects that address the following priority focus areas:
- social responsibility;
- fisheries management;
- the Great Lakes freshwater fisheries.
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth between USD $10,000 and USD $30,000 (approx. AUD $13,500 and $40,000) each over one year.
For-profit and non-profit organisations based anywhere in the world may apply. Applications from organisations looking to undertake projects in developing regions are particularly encouraged.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 20 August 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted to Sponsor
- 7 September 2018 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review