The purpose of this project is to develop a Wetland Management Plan for Magazine Creek and Range Wetland systems to:
- Provide guidance in the management of stormwater quality and quantity to reduce flood and pollution risk
- Retain and enhance natural landscape and biodiversity value
The initial stages of the project will include undertaking review of existing plans, studies and research to inform development of a Management Plan for the next 10 years.
The Wetland Management Plan will target key issues, such as:
- Wetland siltation of flow channels
- Flood mitigation constraints
- Mechanical hypersaline ground water pumping system
- Breeding and roosting populations of residential and migratory water birds.
The Plan will investigate key opportunities, such as:
- Increasing the capacity of flood mitigation
- Hypersaline ground water control options
- Improve land management and monitoring practices
Tender No. & Further Information
- SA Tenders & Contracts website – Tender Code: CPAE043842
Closing Date & Time
- 4 September 2018
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.