The Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC) annual Procurement Round is the key opportunity for researchers and research organisations to apply for funding for research into CRDC’s priority areas.
CRDC’s aim through this Strategic Plan is to contribute to creating $2 billion in additional gross value of cotton production for the benefit of Australian cotton growers and the wider community. This investment will be split across the five key focus areas of the Plan:
- increasing productivity and profitability on Australian cotton farms;
- improving cotton farming sustainability and value chain competitiveness;
- building the adaptive capacity of the Australian cotton industry;
- strengthening partnerships and adoption; and
- driving RD&E impact.
Funding & Duration
Funding amount for projects not provided. Projects are generally three years in duration.
Researchers and research organisations are invited to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 5 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org