The Scleroderma Foundation invites applications for its established investigator grant. This supports innovative pilot projects related to systemic sclerosis that will culminate in more substantial funding from federal or non-federal granting agencies.
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth up to USD $75,000 (approx. AUD $103,000) per year for a maximum period of two years.
Non-profit organisations, public and private such as universities, colleges, hospitals and laboratories may apply. No more than two grants may be awarded to the same institution in any given year. Applicants who have already received funding from the foundation must wait one year after the end of their grant to apply. Revised grant applications may be resubmitted no more than two times.
- have a doctorate degree in medicine, osteopathy, veterinary medicine or one of the sciences;
- have completed a postdoctoral fellowship;
- have been principal investigator on grants from the Scleroderma Foundation or other national, private, or government agencies in the past.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 September 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review