The purpose of the Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA) Postdoctoral Award is for research in any area of endocrinology by recent post-doctoral scientists. The research must be conducted in Australia. At the conclusion of the recipient’s study, the recipient must submit his/her research findings for presentation at the Endocrine Society of Australia annual scientific meeting.
Funding & Duration
The annual stipend will be AUD $25,000. This will be used at the awardees’ discretion for either salary support or research expenses.
The award is for a period of one year. The award recipient must be undertaking work within a hospital, university department, research institute or other approved institute.
- The postdoctoral fellow must be a member of the ESA and can have either a clinical or basic science qualification.
- Applicants may have already commenced their postdoctoral studies.
- Postdoctoral fellows must be less than 5 years since graduating from a PhD. Academic transcript detailing date of PhD or MD graduation must be provided.
- Applicants will not be eligible for an Award if they do not have ethics approval for the project. Evidence of ethics approval must be provided by the time of commencement of the award.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 October 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code ORG122541
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review