Applications are now open for Helpmann Academy’s Regular Grant Round 2, available for projects to be undertaken between 1 November 2018 and 31 October 2019.
This funding is to:
- Assist graduates and final year students of the Helpmann Academy’s partner institutions make the transition from study to professional practice.
- Empower emerging artists to realise their visions and build sustainable practices.
- Enable emerging artists to access professional development opportunities.
- Support emerging artists to develop their artistic identities, and act as the principal driving force of their own careers.
Funding & Duration
Grants of up to $4,000 for individuals/small groups (up to 3 Helpmann eligible artists) and $9,000 for groups (4 more or Helpmann eligible artists in key project roles) are available for staff, students, and graduates from the following Helpmann Academy partners:
- Adelaide College of the Arts (TAFE SA)
- Elder Conservatorium of Music (University of Adelaide)
- Flinders Drama Centre (Flinders University)
- Flinders Screen Production (Flinders University)
- School of Art, Architecture and Design (UniSA)
- Funding is not provided for any support directly related to a student’s current course requirements.
- Funding will not be granted for projects embedded within educational programs and coursework.
- Funding is not provided for projects already started or completed (i.e. there is no retrospective funding).
Please refer to the Exclusions section of the Helpmann Academy website for further details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 28 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com