Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National Apple and Pear Industry Communications Program (AP18000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation:
- Increase industry understanding and adoption of production best practice as well as awareness and adoption of any emerging production information and relevant production related R&D and marketing project outcomes and outputs
- Provide knowledge transfer to the apple and pear industry value chain on research findings, best practice, emerging risks and opportunities
- Create a better informed industry to increase farm productivity and fruit quality across all business sizes of apple and pear growers
- Promote Hort Innovation membership and engagement with the national R&D and marketing program to all apple and pear levy payers.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
- The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net
- Tenders.Net ref #: 1020737
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEST), Friday, 7 September 2018.
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.