Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Conveying the benefits of living turf – a bushfire retardant (TU17008).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation:
- Compare the fire-retardant status of living grass and synthetic grass
- Evaluate the feasibility of utilising turf grasses as a fire retardant in bushfire prone zones based on current regulatory requirements and planning considerations
- Develop turf grass perimeter best practice guidelines for bushfire prone environments
- Convey the benefits of living turf as a bushfire retardant.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
- The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net
- Tenders.Net ref #: 1021397
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- 5pm (Sydney time) 14 September 2018
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.