Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Review of the Biosecurity Plan for the Berry Sector (MT18004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to develop and disseminate a biosecurity plan for the berry sector and maintain a current implementation table:
- Support the Australian berry sector in satisfying its biosecurity obligations
- Ensure that the berry sector and stakeholders have identified exotic pest risks and mitigation actions necessary to managing risks effectively
- Establish a valid base for decisions on future investment in biosecurity-related research, development and extension.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
- The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net
- Tenders.Net ref #: 1021403
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- 5pm (Sydney time) 14 September 2018
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.