The trust awards the research fellowship to an outstanding candidate currently undertaking or intending to undertake post-graduate pasture research.
The Trust encourages applications from students with qualifications in:
- agricultural science
- natural resource management
- agricultural economics
- social science.
Funding & Duration
The research fellowship is paid as a stipend of up to AUD $10,000 annually for a period of up to 3.5 years dependent on an annual evaluation of continued satisfactory performance.
The recipient must:
- currently hold, or have been approved for, an existing base scholarship (such as an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS), formerly Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)), or an industry-based fund of similar merit;
- have been accepted in an appropriate full-time Higher Degree by Research program at a recognised Australian university;
- meet the selection criteria;
- be an Australian citizen or have had continuous residency in Australia for a minimum of three years;
- produce a short summary of their studies signed by them and their supervisor each year;
- produce annual certification of satisfactory performance from their supervisor; and
- present to the trust a report summarising the outcomes of their study at its completion.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org