The mission of Morris Animal Foundation (MAF) is to advance the science of animal health; specifically to funding hypothesis-driven and humane animal-health research projects of high scientific merit and potential impact.
The Foundation is now accepting proposals for Established Investigator, First Award, Fellowship Training and Pilot Study grants on topics relevant to wildlife/exotics health and welfare.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications for all schemes must be submitted for internal review by 7 November 2018
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
Please refer to the scheme-specific submission requirements below.
Established Investigators scheme
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code 503051
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code FND000383
Pilot Study & Fellowship Training schemes
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering an application.
Veterinary Student Scholar scheme
- Please contact the University of Adelaide Graduate Centre