Research donations to the Neurosurgical Research Foundation for clinical and basic science research will be awarded for consumables and treatment equipment in two categories:
- General neurosurgical research up to the value of $30,000 for existing neurosurgical projects undertaken in South Australia.
- Paediatric neurosurgical research up to the value of $50,000 and must include an Interstate or Overseas collaboration.
General neurosurgical research applications must be from a collaborative group in Adelaide.
Paediatric neurosurgical research applications must be a collaboration with an interstate or overseas group.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review