The Tour de Cure organisation funds cancer research, support, and prevention-projects according to the broader aims of the organisation.
Grants and scholarships are available for postgraduate, early-career, and senior researchers, ranging in value from $50,000-$200,000.
Funding, duration, and eligibility vary according to the type of grant or scholarship.
Please refer to the Guidelines [PDF] for details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Due to this late announcement, please submit applications directly to the Sponsor by 7 September 2018
RFR’s must also be completed through ResearchMaster by the 7 September 2018
When competing your RFR, please using the following Fund Scheme codes:
- Senior Research Grant – FND000332
- Young Researcher Grant – FND000333
- Research Scholarship – FND000334
- Pioneering Cancer Research Grant – FND000335
- Collaborative Cancer Research Grant – FND000336