The Academy of Korean Studies invites applications for its Korean studies grant programme. This supports high quality Korea-related research from overseas.
The following programmes are available:
- academic research support;
- conference and workshop support;
- scholarly publication support to assist dissemination of original research in Korean studies;
- educational and cultural activities support;
- translation project of overseas Korean studies monograph.
Funding & Duration
The Korean Studies Grant Program understands that applicants have a wide range of different local situations and various institutional conditions, and thus do not set the maximum or minimum amount of grant money per project.
For indicative budgets based on previous rounds, please refer to the Guidelines and Application Form [ZIP File]
Eligibility varies according to research activity. Please refer to the Guidelines and Application Form [ZIP File] for further details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 September 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code ORG120451
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review