The Conservation, Food and Health Foundation invites concept applications for its project grants. These support projects in the developing world in the fields of conservation, food, and health.
Funding is available to projects that:
- demonstrate strong local leadership;
- promote professional development in the conservation, agricultural, and health sciences;
- develop the capacity of local organisations;
- address a particular problem in the field.
Funding & Duration
The average grant is approximately USD $20,000 (approx AUD $28,000).
Non-governmental organisations are eligible to apply. Priority is given to organisations located in developing countries or to developed country organisations whose activities are of direct and immediate benefit to developing countries. States of the former Soviet Union or former Eastern Bloc countries are not supported.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
The University may only submit one concept application to the sponsor, therefore interested candidates must submit an expression of interest to email@example.com by 31 October 2018.
The expression of interest should include a short summary of:
- The problem;
- The project goals, activities and outcomes;
- Target population; and
- The innovative approach that will be taken.
Final concept applications must be submitted to Research Services by Friday 21 December 2018.