Collaborative Research Grants are funded by the South Australian Government and Defence Science and Technology (DST) Group to support research that best meets the DIP criteria for desirability, viability and feasibility.
Grants may be used to seed and position State-based universities and industry to win opportunities for further research and/or development investment.
Grants are available to support defence-relevant research. Requests for funding should be in the order of $50,000 to $150,000. Requests outside of this range will be considered where there is a compelling business case.
Examples of how funding may be used includes:
- project services and consumables;
- access to facilities (e.g. bench-fees or workshop costs);
- and/or to support or employ research and technical staff.
Funds cannot be used for teaching relief, student fees, or publication costs.
Submission Due Date
- Submissions must be received by 2pm ACST on Wednesday 12 September 2018
To discuss your application, please contact:
- Professor Michael Webb, Director – Defence & Security, Teletraffic Research Centre for Mathematical Modelling
- Paul Arthur, Business Development Manager, Research & Business Partnerships