This aim of this call is to review and analyse the practices used to measure the impact of gender-based violence programmes in one specific humanitarian context, and identify tangible opportunities for innovation.
Proposals must examine humanitarian response settings and gender-based violence in emergencies. The aim is to generate a lessons learned and opportunities document, that will:
- review and analyse ongoing impact measurement practices in the chosen context;
- identify up to three innovation opportunities for impact measurement of gender-based violence within this context.
Funding & Duration
Up to five grants are available, each worth up to £50,000 (approx. AUD $89,000) for six months.
Consortia may apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 28 September 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review