Grant applications are invited for proposals that will help haematologists stay abreast of emerging Anti-Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor & other non-factor treatment options.
Proposals may include activities such as grand Rounds, local/regional live meetings, workshops, and mini symposia alongside established conferences.
Individual projects requesting up to USD $25,000 (approx AUD $35,000) will be considered.
The following applicants may apply:
- Medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and/or pharmacy professional schools;
- healthcare institutions (both large and small);
- professional associations and medical societies;
- medical education companies; and
- other entities with a mission related to healthcare professional education and/or healthcare improvement.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 September 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- Full Call Details [PDF]