This scheme intends to support projects that focus on antimicrobial stewardship education including but not limited to:
- Education on how to institute stewardship programs
- “Hands-on” preceptorship training in appropriate stewardship
- Support of external groups dedicated to stewardship
- Projects that make existing data available more broadly to aid healthcare professionals in their stewardship efforts
Individual projects requesting up to USD $100,000 (approx. AUD $139,000) will be considered.
The following applicants may apply:
- Medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and/or pharmacy professional schools;
- healthcare institutions (both large and small);
- professional associations and medical societies;
- medical education companies; and
- other entities with a mission related to healthcare professional education and/or healthcare improvement.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 13 September 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- Full Call Details [PDF]