Wine Australia will consider applications that support international travel for conference attendance and/or study tours that align with RD&E priority areas.
The value of the travel bursary awarded will be between $1,500 and $2,500.
Expenses that may be supported by Wine Australia include economy airfares, reasonable accommodation expenses and conference registration.
Domestic travel does not form part of this funding.
As funding is limited, preference is likely to be given to:
- individuals presenting at a conference (paper or poster) rather than attendance only
- post-graduate researchers who have not previously received a travel bursary from Wine Australia, and
- individuals that can clearly demonstrate innovative learnings for the grape and wine sector from the proposed activities that cannot easily be gained elsewhere.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 28 September 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code ORG118501
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com