Science and Innovation Awards encourage young scientists, researchers, and innovators, with original projects that will contribute to the ongoing success and sustainability of Australia’s agricultural, fisheries, and forestry industries.
Applications are open to young people between 18 and 35 years of age, who are working, employed or studying in agriculture, fisheries, or forestry-related industries.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive) on Friday 12 October 2018.
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents (proof required) by the closing date.
- be working, employed or studying in an agriculture, fisheries or forestry-related industry (including food and sustainable natural resource management).
Value of the Award
The maximum value of the grant is $22,000 inc GST.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 5 October 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 9525
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org