Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Developing an approach to evaluate sterility of plants as part of weed risk assessments (NY18000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation to:
- develop an industry-led, science-based approach to evaluate fertility of ornamental plants and influence on established weed risk assessment processes
- trial implementation of the approach with four to six industry-selected varieties.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 5 October 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com