The Allen Foundation invites proposals for its research grants. These support projects that benefit nutritional programmes in the areas of education, training and research. Proposals that develop and advance the following aims are welcomed:
- the inclusion of mandatory courses in nutrition in medical schools;
- realising the promise of nutrigenomics or nutritional genomics;
- the promotion of environmentally sound, economically viable, socially responsive and sustainable food and agricultural systems.
Non-profit organisations worldwide may apply. The PI must be a full-time faculty member with tenure or tenure track.
Preference is given to proposals that include matching funds from the institution or other partners including in-kind contribution.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 January 2019
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code ORG104221
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review