The Global Innovation Linkages Program provides Australian businesses and researchers with matched funding of up to $1M per project to collaborate with global partners on strategically focused, leading-edge research and development.
The program provides matched funding to assist Australian businesses and researchers to collaborate with global partners on strategically focused, leading-edge research and development projects. The program will support projects focussed on developing high quality products, services or processes that respond to industry challenges.
- The maximum grant amount is AU$1 million.
- The grant amount will be up to 50% per cent of eligible project expenditure.
- The maximum grant period is four years.
At a minimum, your project must:
- have a lead organisation and project partners, including at least one Australian industry entity, one Australian research organisation and one global partner, and
- be in one of the following priority areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing;
- Food and Agribusiness;
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals;
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services;
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources; or
- Cyber security.
To be eligible, a project must have a lead applicant and project partners.
Please refer to detailed eligibility criteria on the Department’s website.
Submission Instructions & Due Dates
Please note: The University of Adelaide can only apply as the lead organisation for two applications in the grant round, however may partner on multiple applications. Therefore an internal selection process may apply.
All interested researchers must advise research services at email@example.com by Friday 12th of October if intending to submit an application with the University of Adelaide as either a lead or partner.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a submission.