The Seven News Young Achiever Awards aim to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people throughout South Australia up to and including 29 years of age.
The Award Categories for 2019 are:
- Blackbocks Creative Achievement Award
- Department of Human Services Aboriginal Achievement Award
- First National Real Estate Innovation Award
- Minister for Industry and Skills Outstanding Apprentice Award
- Multicultural Youth South Australia Spirit of Resilience Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Health Award
- Santos Regional Service Award
- Scouts SA Leadership Award
- The University of Adelaide STEM Award
- University Senior College Create Change Award
- Websters Lawyers Service to the Community Award
- Worldwide Sports Award
Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December 2018.
Nominees must be a resident of South Australia for a minimum of 2 years. If currently residing outside of South Australia, the nomination activity must be relevant to South Australia.
Value of the Award
Category winners will each receive $1,000 Award prize courtesy of Axsys, along with a $1,000 Bartercard account and a trophy.
The South Australian Young Achiever of the Year will also receive a further $2,000 from Axsys and an additional $1,000 Bartercard account plus a Hilton Hotels holiday package provided by Hilton Adelaide.
In addition, every nominee will receive a dedicated media release sent to their local paper, encouraging them to write a story and will receive a certificate of achievement.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Nominations are submitted directly to the Sponsor by 13 December 2018
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.