The Bupa Health Foundation is now seeking nominations for its Emerging Health Researcher of the Year Award 2018.
This award recognises the valuable contribution of emerging health researchers to the improvement of health outcomes for all Australians, particularly in applied research.
To be eligible, nominated researchers must be:
- An early career researcher – anytime from qualification but no more than 5 years past PhD or research higher degree. (Exceptions will be granted for career disruption due to carer’s responsibilities, illness, or disability.)
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently engaged in applied research activities that fall under one (or more) of the Bupa Health Foundation key focus areas of:
- Promoting wellness
- Chronic disease
- Empowering people about their health
- Promoting affordable healthcare
- Healthy ageing
Only one application is permitted per person.
Nominations must be completed by research supervisors and/or department heads who are directly involved in the work of the researcher. Organisational approval of nominations is required.
Value of the Award
The national winner will receive prize of $25,000 to put towards continuing their research career.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Applications are submitted directly to the Sponsor by 17 October 2018.
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.
Nominations can be made online via the Bupa Health Foundation website.