The Australian Department of Education and Training invites applications for its Endeavour leadership programme. This supports two-way mobility for short- and long-term study and research and professional development opportunities, enabling established and emerging leaders to build enduring international networks, strengthen education and research engagement between Australia and priority countries, and enhance Australia’s commercial success and economic prosperity.
Funding & Duration
The following grants are available:
- postgraduate grants, worth up to $130,500 for up to two years covering an annual tuition of $20,000 and an approved internship of $5,000;
- research grants, worth up to $24,500 for between four and six months;
- executive grants, worth up to $18,500 for between one and four months.
Australian individual applicants must not be undertaking their leadership activity in a country where they hold citizenship or dual citizenship or permanent residency. The applicant institution must be an approved higher education provider or a registered training organisation. Individual and host applicants must be or have participating students aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their leadership activity.
Submission Due Date
- Applications for research grants must be submitted to the Sponsor by 15 November 2018
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org