The Australian Department of the Environment and Energy, under its Commonwealth Environmental Water Office, invites tenders for monitoring, evaluation and research services. Tenderers will provide monitoring, evaluation and research services for the long term intervention monitoring project and the Murray-Darling basin environment water knowledge and research project.
Activities will be conducted in the following areas: junction of the Warrego and Darling rivers; Gwydir river system; Lachlan river system; Murrumbidgee river system; Edward-Wakool river system; Goulburn river; lower Murray river.
Consortia led by scientific organisations are given preference partnering with agencies such as other scientific organisations, catchment or environmental water managers, state agencies and affiliated organisations as well as land managers and owners.
Tender No. & Further Information
- ATM ID: 2000004427
- Tender documents
- The Agreement for the Services (Selected Area and Basin-scale) is expected to commence in March 2019:
- Selected Area Scale Agreement to conclude by December 2021, with an option to extend to December 2022; and
- Basin Scale Agreement to conclude by June 2021, with an option to extend to June 2022.
Closing Date & Time
- 29 October 2018 (SA time – 1:30pm)
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.