Pfizer Australia has issued the following Call for Proposals for research collaborations.
- Large Molecules: antibodies, proteins, fusion proteins, antibody conjugates
- Small Molecules: target classes include kinases, deubiquitinating enzymes, GPCRs, ion channels, solute transporters, and epigenetic targets
Disease Area Focus
- Cancer: Select solid tumors, such as Colorectal, Breast, Lung, Pancreatic, Ovarian
- Autoimmunity/Inflammation: IBD, NAFLD/NASH, Atopic Dermatology, Psoriasis
- Metabolic: T2DM, Cachexia
- Rare: ALS, Huntington’s, Duchene’s or Becker’s muscular dystrophy, non-malignant haematological disorders
- Immune Activators /Enhancers (e.g., nucleic acid sensing, TLRs, etc.)
- DNA Damage Recognition & Repair (e.g., replication stress or repair enzymes)
- Tissue–Resident Immune modulation ( adaptive & innate, TME, organ specific, such as skin or gut)
- Modulation of tumor cell heterogeneity, senescence, plasticity (including drug resistance)
- Regulation of epithelial biology (i.e. restoring barrier health/integrity)
- Modulation of fibrosis pathways either metabolism/stress-induced, or inflammation-induced (possibly tumor-driven)
- Regulation of antigen-specific tolerance induction and/or modulation of T regulatory cells
- Treatments for repeat expansion diseases including Huntington’s disease, ALS/FTD and myotonic dystrophy
- Interventions to address skeletal and cardiac muscle diseases (including Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophies)
Pre-Proposal Submission Details & Due Date
Pre-proposals must be submitted by 2 November 2018.
Submission entails a non-confidential 2-3 page overview of the target, mechanism, evidence for disease linkage, and the proposed therapeutic drug. At a high level, the pre-proposal should suggest how the therapeutic hypothesis could be tested in the clinic.
For additional information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support with a Submission
Please contact Greg Macpherson, Business Partner Specialist, Research & Business Partnerships.