This award is to support researchers at all stages of their career to develop up an idea, and/or collect pilot data, that may bring new knowledge or a new approach to existing suicide prevention initiatives across Australia.
Funding & Duration
The maximum funding available for each project is $100,000 which may be expended over one or two years.
Researchers must respond to the research priorities outlined in the Innovation Grants Guidelines [PDF]
Innovation Grants are open to Australian researchers and research teams and must be conducted in Australia for the benefit of Australians:
- the team must include a Principal Investigator based in a recognised Administering Institution;
- teams are encouraged to include membership from community sector organisations;
- individuals can only be listed as a team member on one grant application in this round of funding;
- successful grants must be administered by recognised Administering Institution which may be based in any State or Territory.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Applicants will initially submit an Expression of Interest. Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to submit a Full Application.
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 24 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review