The following awards from the US National Cancer Institute are now accepting applications.
Both opportunities use the R21 Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants funding mechanism.
Exploratory grants in cancer epidemiology and genomics research
- supports research on cancer epidemiology, genomics, and risk assessment.
- Visit the website for this scheme
Role of mobile genetic elements in cancer
- supports projects that investigate mechanisms regulating the expression and activity of mobile genetic elements, including long terminal repeat (LTR) and non-LTR retroelements, in cancer
- visit the website for this scheme
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth up to USD $275,000 (approx. AUD $380,000) each for two years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 2 October 2018 (recurring)
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review