The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, in collaboration with the Australian National Commission for UNESCO, invites applications for its grants scheme. This supports projects which will further UNESCO priorities and objectives. The objectives include:
- attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning;
- mobilising science knowledge and policy for sustainable development;
- protecting, promoting and transmitting heritage;
- fostering cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue;
- building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication.
Grants are worth up to AUD $20,000 each.
Applicants must be Australian organisations that are not currently accredited with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, are non-profit, legal entities and have an Australian business number.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 November 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review