The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority invites tenders for external scientific reviewer services. Tenderers will provide scientific review services for the assessment of agricultural chemical and veterinary medicines. Target disciplines are:
- efficacy and target species safety;
- human health and safety;
- residues and trade.
Bids may be submitted for one or more of the aforementioned disciplines.
Tenderers must be single legal entities and registered with the Australian Taxation Office.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Austender website – APVMA 1819-12
- Three year panel commencing 1 July 2019
Closing Date & Time
- 1 November 2018, 2.00pm (ACT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.