The Australian Respiratory Council Harry Windsor Research Grants scheme is open for applications.
Grants will be for projects that address basic science, clinical research, and public health in tuberculosis (TB). Projects examining TB/HIV, community issues or the health of disadvantaged groups that relate to the work that the ARC undertakes within Australia and the Pacific Region are particularly encouraged.
Funding & Duration
Funding of up to AUD $20,000 per grant is available.
ARC Harry Windsor Research Grants will be allocated for projects that were submitted to the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) in 2018 that were assessed as fundable by the NHMRC but have missed the cut-off for funding in 2018.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 1 November 2018 – Initial Application due.
- Upon request – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- View the Funding Guidelines (PDF)