Meat and Livestock Australia invites preliminary proposals for its call for research, development and adoption projects. This supports projects that address research, development and adoption priorities on sheep meat and grass-fed beef. The priorities are:
- optimisation of reproduction efficiency in sheep production systems;
- autonomous on farm data acquisition and interpretation to manage livestock productivity;
- novel grazing systems;
- weeds and pest management approaches to preserve the feedbase;
- short-term project reviews;
- developing a northern Australia strategic partnership to address calf loss.
Individuals, organisations and project teams may apply. Proposals must be multidisciplinary.
Reviews have a duration of one year and other projects have a duration of three to five years.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 19 October 2018, 6.00pm (AEDT): Pre-proposals due
- 21 January – 15 February 2019: Full applications submitted for internal review (by invitation only)
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org