The Conventions Adelaide Grant Awards Program is an initiative of the Adelaide Convention Bureau and industry partners, Adelaide Convention Centre and South Australian Tourism Commission that is specifically designed to strengthen the destination’s ability to attract major international conventions in the areas of life sciences, technology, research, and innovation.
The Conventions Adelaide Grant Awards are designed to support individuals who are prepared to actively work with the Adelaide Convention Bureau to lobby for the nominated international conference to come to Adelaide, South Australia, in future years.
Funding & Duration
Grant amounts of up to $7,500 + GST are available and will be paid directly to the applicant’s place of employment for administration of the Grant. Grant monies may be used immediately after being awarded or up to three years following.
The grant monies can be used for the following purposes:
- Contribute to established or proposed research projects.
- Contribute to the purchase of needed equipment within the applicants place of employment.
- Fund a professional development goal such as attending an international conference or undertake further study in their chosen field of endeavour.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 October 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster, using Fund Scheme code FND000162
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org