The Epilepsy Therapy Project, an initiative of the Epilepsy Foundation, is inviting entries that represent the most innovative new ideas in epilepsy treatment and care for its eighth annual Shark Tank Competition.
The winner(s) of the 2019 Shark Tank Competition will receive international recognition and compete for awards totaling up to USD $200,000 (approx. AUD $280,000) to support the development and commercialisation of an important new product, technology, or therapeutic concept, to help people with epilepsy.
- Applicants must demonstrate an ability to move the proposed plan to completion, showing how the prize can accelerate any step along the path to market.
- Inventors who submitted ideas for previous Shark Tank Competitions are encouraged to re-submit their ideas if substantial progress has been made.
- Applicants may reside in any country. No specific background or experience is required.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Letters of Intent must be submitted to the Epilepsy Foundation by 14 December 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review