This competitive grant opportunity will provide support for Australian research teams to conduct clinical trial research in collaboration with international counterparts. Applications to this grant opportunity must propose a single clinical trial that will achieve the following outcomes: promote Australian involvement in international collaborative investigator-initiated clinical trials research through the establishment and co ordination of clinical trial site/s in Australia; and provide high-quality evidence of the effectiveness of novel health treatments, drugs or devices in ‘usual care’ settings, which will support a decision on whether to deliver the intervention in an Australian setting. Novel health treatments include new and innovative applications of existing interventions.
Funding & Duration
Up to $4.2M over four years will be available for each Peer Review Cycle. Up to two grants may be selected for funding from the ICTC Merit List at the conclusion of each Peer Review Cycle.
Eligible Grant Activities
The following categories must be used in your proposed budget:
- Personnel (personnel support packages)
- Other Direct Research Costs (DRCs).
Grant Eligibility Criteria
Please refer to the ICTP Grant Guidelines [via GrantConnect] for details.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
Dates for ICTC 18.1 (year 2018 round 1):
- Minimum Data closes at 5pm ACT local time on 21 November 2018
- Internal submissions due 28 November 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- Peer Review Assessment: February 2019
- Grant commences: April 2019