Applications have recently opened for a new programme of fellowships aimed at researchers who are working to combat marine plastics pollution.
Fellows’ research areas can include, but are not limited to:
- preventing plastics from getting into the sea
- developing alternatives to plastics
- researching the effects of plastics on aquatic life
- education around plastics use
- the potential for cleaning up the seas
Funding & Duration
Fellowships provide funding of up to £10,000 (approx. AUD $18,000) for 2-3 month research visits hosted by any of the ACU’s other 500+ member institutions overseas, as well as industry hosts.
Fellowships are open exclusively to PhD students and post-PhD researchers at ACU member institutions (such as the University of Adelaide).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Please note: Research Services will be administering applications for Post-PhD research fellowships only.
- Applications must be submitted to the Sponsor by 7 November 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review