The Grains Research and Development Corporation invites tenders to convene a grains pest advisory committee. The tenderer will convene a grains pest advisory committee that will identify research, development and extension gaps, and recommend coordinated strategic investment in projects on invertebrate pest management in the grains industry. The committee will:
- map out grains pest RD&E opportunities and constraints;
- convene a national insecticide resistance management working group that will work industry, including with CropLife Australia, to facilitate the development and review of national insecticide resistance management plans for key grain pests.
- 1 December 2018 – 31 December 2023
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 7 November 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com