These fellowships support the study of marine and other organisms. Applications that address the following are encouraged:
- evolutionary, genetic and genomic approaches in regenerative and developmental biology, microbiomes and neuroscience with an emphasis on marine organisms;
- integrated imaging and computational approaches to illuminate cellular function and biology emerging from the study of marine and other organisms.
Funding & Duration
Award amount not supplied. Fellowships are for four to 10 weeks.
Applications are open to all scientists. Individuals and collaborative groups may apply. Eligible candidates must hold appointments at accredited universities, colleges or research institutions anywhere in the world. Some funding is specifically designated for individuals who are less than 10 years from their doctoral degree. The Marine Biological Laboratory is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity of its research community.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 7 December 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review