This competition supports proposals that address innovative translational studies within transnational research, metabolic impact of growth disorders, the impact of nutrition on growth, pathogenesis and diagnostic techniques.
Transnational studies that could potentially improve patient lives are of particular interest, including the following relevant topics:
- the impact of nutrition on growth;
- the metabolic impact of growth disorders;
- pathophysiology of growth disorders;
- techniques in diagnosis and follow-up on growth disorders;
- extremes in growth disorders;
- identification of biomarkers in patients with growth disorders;
- research elucidating the long-term metabolic impact of the growth hormone-insulin like growth factor axis activity.
Funding & Duration
The total budget is worth up to €400,000 (approx. AUD $734,000) per year, which will fund up to three projects over a maximum period of three years.
The competition is open to both individuals and entities.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 January 2019
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review